pilot0674

pilot0674

I am 15 years old. I like transit, I can ride 40 miles by myself away from home on my local transit authority. I hope to work for the MBTA when I graduate high school. On July 5th, 2018, i took my first flight by myself down to Newark (KEWR) from Boston (KBOS) to see my aunt for the week. It was the best flight ever. I had flight 2479 on an Embraer E190 call sign JetBlue 2479 (JBU2479).

I am an Iraqi Airways enthusiast. When I’m 18, for my birthday I will be flying Iraqi Airways to Baghdad, Iraq, where I will be staying for a month in vacation by myself. I am also the CEO of the official Iraqi Airways IFVARB.

I´m also very interested in Janet Airlines. For those who don´t know, Janet Airlines is a secret United States government airline that operates as an employee shuttle for the employees of Area 51 and Tonopah Test Range. It´s based in McCarren International Airport. The callsign is JANET and the ICAO code is WWW. It´s fleet consists of 6 Boeing 737-66Ns, Beechcraft 1900s and 3 Beechcraft B200Cs. The Boeing 737s can be tracked on flight tracking websites such as FlightRadar24 and Flight Aware, however the Beechcrafts no longer show up on the trackers.

I am currently learning to speak Arabic.