Maximilian1805

Maximilian1805

Hey there! Welcome to my profile! Here is a bit about me: I am Maximilian, a 16 year-old student from a little place next to Munich. Just like you probably too, I want to become a commercial pilot in the future. In end of August I will most likely depart to one of the biggest adventures of my life: a HighSchool year in Vancouver. I got introduced to aviation through my yearly flights to my grandparents in Krasnodar, Russia via Vienna, Austria. Therefore my most favorite airports are Munich (only Terminal 2) and Vienna. Besides of that I was not a lot at other airports compared to some of you. Other airports I was at are: Madrid, Fuerteventura, Palma de Mallorca, Lisbon, Faro, Geneva, Basel, Bordeaux, Moskau Domodedovo and Bari. Also I will soon visit Vancouver when starting my Highschool Year abroad. As you maybe noticed when reading the places I´ve flown to, I never did a long haul flight, therefore the one to Vancouver will also be my first long haul. My favorite airline is Austrian Airlines since I always flew them to my grandparents. My favorite aircraft are the Fokker 100, the A350, the A220 and the whole NEO series (Airbus = BestBus). Places I dream of visiting are Tokyo, the Maledives, New York and Australia. Thats it. Thanks for reading and I see you in the skies, wether in IF or IRL.

Cheers,
Maximilian