Zuhair_Al-ajmi’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @VHHH

Welcome to @Zuhair_Al-ajmi Hair ATC Thread

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

2020-05-18T19:59:00Z2020-05-18T23:00:00Z

Blockquote
Information [ATC]
Server : [Training]
Pattern Work: Working
[Ground/Tower] : @N/A
[Approach] : @N/A
Current status : CLOSED
Please don’t comment on this topic unless you have notes about the airport that I am running.
Thank you for your cooperation with me.

**Note**
This Topic will be installed, and in the ATC of an airport change this page will only be updated

Greetings
Zuhair Al-Ajmi
Co-pilot

ATC Training
ATC Practice Test
Infinite Flight ATC Recruiting
About ATC Category
ATC Schedule • 18-24 May 2020

1 Like

I suggest you don’t open in busy airports like San Francisco

2 Likes

But at regular airports, nobody comes to them.
And there is the second reason … Why when I control the airport and after 30 minutes have passed the game is closed I do not know what is the reason for that?

People will go to regular airports. You just have to wait for your tracking thread to gather more attention. Busy airports like KSFO and KLAX and EGLL won’t actually help you or the pilots trying to help you train because so many others will simply disobey instructions and mess things up.

Also what do you mean by the game is closed after 30 min? Do you mean it crashes?

You have to make your thread more appealing to get people to come, try KFAT which is a small airport, make your thread more appealing and you will get lots of signups!
Wish you luck :)

1 Like

Try avoiding these airports
San Francisco
Los Angeles
New York
London
Dubai
Hong Kong

These are usually TS hotspots and usually in these areas you won’t get people that listen to directions

2 Likes

Might be cause your game is crashing

Try the restart your phone method, and perhaps a re-install of the app. 19.4 is known to have crashes in it. Also what device are you using

I did this a few times but no working!!!
Device: Huawei

And you re-installed the app already? What Huawei model?

1 Like

yes,
Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Check this thread and see if anything helps. If not, ask the devs

1 Like

There’s no one here at OOMS. Make sure to say [closed] if you’re no longer active

[KJFK] ATC is now close

[2020-05-17T20:30:00Z2020-05-17T23:00:00Z

I would recommend to stay away from JFK, you won’t get people to listen and it’s hard for us to give feedback to you.

2 Likes

Vice versa. Crowded airports make me more experienced

Not necessarily, they can over stress you. It’s better to start with smaller airports and gradually do larger airports. Plus, at larger airports, there are more trolls. With the smaller airports, you mostly only get IFC members looking at this tracking thread.

1 Like

More quantity, less quality, that’s what you get at KSFO, KLAX, KJFK, EGLL, … just pointing that out :)

2 Likes

You need to take Experience first whit small airports. KSMF will be a good option. KFAT KLUF also. Big airports in training server have people training, and maybe they dont know who is remaining in the pattern, etc. :)

1 Like

And quality is better than quantity

1 Like