Zuhair_Al-ajmi’s ATC Tracking Thread - CLOSED @ N/A

I order and advertise according to the laws of the site

No, he’s asking what you are requesting to be doing. Are you trying to have people come to your airport tomorrow or are you doing a group flight out of there?

Still not sure what you are saying.

1 Like

You can’t have IFATC before your name if you aren’t part of IFATC

First choice

Gotcha! So your trying to make a tracking thread to improve your skills. I’ll edit your title and link a tutorial for ATC tracing threads below. I’ll fix you title once you confirm to my comment below.

1 Like

No, I’m not

Also, in conjunction with what @Toby172 is saying, you are saying IFATC multiple places on this topic, including the title, which is probably very confusing for other people who think that you are part of the IFATC or that think IFATC is opening this airport tomorrow.

1 Like

Just to confirm are you attempting to make a tracking thread?

Hello @Zuhair_Al-ajmi!

I suggest you make a topic and announce when you are opening up for people to come. Making a tracking thread can improve your skills. IFATC have to follow the IFATC schedule

i am sure he wants to make a tracking thread

I did not understand what you mean … explain more

1 Like

Are you making a post so people know where you will be controlling, in an attempt to get people to fly?

A tracking thread is a topic you announce you open at for ATC. You announce your opening at certain locations and users test your ability to control and give feedback to help you get into IFATC.

A tracking thread means that you announce when you are open on the Training server and people will come and fly and tell you if you did good or not

I would also suggest taking IFATC out of the title

2 Likes

Yes, like that

1 Like

Just to let you know, this topic that you linked is for requesting someone else to be ATC for you.

1 Like

I understand. I’ll edit your title to make a tracking thread. Take a look below about how to manage a tracking thread and it’s purpose.

1 Like

yes , this’s what I want to do

1 Like