Heyy IFC, i hope all are doing good and enjoying your time in Infinite Flight. As you all might have seen me doing ATC, i like serving pilots with good service.
For this episode we move on to BIKF Approach where i used Zipper method. There were 25kts headwinds on final and so you could see the drastic change of the aircraft’s speeds from downwind to final.
I will show 2 scenarios from the timelapse I posted on IFATCEG YouTube channel. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Scenario - 1
- Here in the above screenshot you could see there are two planes on parallel base i.e. IceAir 451, IceAir 559.
- The scenario happened such that IceAir 559 was following IceAir 757.
- IceAir 559 and IceAir 757 were having 1000 feet seperation but were only having 3nm so i turned Iceair 757 base and let Iceair 559 extend a little.
- But meanwhile IceAir 451 came near base, so i turned IceAir 451 a little early to create a parallel base for both IceAir 757 and IceAir 559.
Scenario - 2
- Here in the initial scenario, i wanted to sequence B-KUO after Nor Shuttle 1705, followed by IceAir 688, followed by the two aircrafts on left downwind.
- B-KUO was not following instructions due to some connection issue and it made me report B-KUO.
Now the scenario looks something like the below image.
- So after reporting B-KUO what i did is, i did not sequence IceAir 688 after Nor Shuttle 1705.
- Instead because vertical seperation was there i turned IceAir 752 to base.
- Then i sequenced IceAir 688 behind IceAir 752 and following both was HL-1117 shown in the below image.
This whole timelapse is available on IFATCEG YouTube channel. You can go and watch it out there. I hope you like it and will learn something from it.