ZIPAIR livery and uniform

Today JAL Introduced the livery and the uniform for it’s low cost subsidiary ZIPAIR. So here’s a bit of information about this airline. ZIPAIR is a medium to long haul low cost airline owned by Japan Airlines. They are planning on starting service from 2020 and the routes will be to Seoul and Bangkok. They Will be flying 2 b789s and in 5 years they are planning on expanding their fleet to 10 b789s. Their hub will be Narita Intl airport (RJAA) and if Seoul and Bangkok goes well, they want to expand to Europe and North America.

I personally hate the livery and the uniform. They’re wearing Sneakers(Are ya kidding me!!)

• I like the livery and the uniform
  • I like the uniform but I hate the livery
  • I like both of them
  • I hate both of them

0 voters

(The second one is meant to be I like the livery but I hate the uniform)

2 Likes

Just to be sure; By Snickers you mean Sneakers as in shoes?

3 Likes

Just, ew. This doesn’t say low cost At All. I’m not a fan.

2 Likes

Yup misspelled it lol. It’ll be too sticky and smelly if they were wearing Snickers lol

2 Likes

Idk why but we Japanese aren’t that good at presenting stuff.
hqdefault
Just look at this. This is our commerical lol

1 Like

To me, the livery screams full service private jetliner. Not low cost carrier. And the uniforms are pretty full service private jetliner too. I hate it.

2 Likes

Haha yeah. We have a clothing brand in Europe called Snickers Work Wear so I was not sure lol.

I think the uniforms looked generic. The livery was boring imho.

1 Like

I hope the livery and the uniform don’t affect passenger numbers and go defunct like the ZIP airlines in Canada. I hope they do a livery change like Lufthansa tho

1 Like

I’m sorry but this looks awful. The uniform looks like a prom or a school dance and the liver just has a line trough the window. Looks very cheap and tacky. I know they are supposed to be a budget airline but you cannot make your standards so low.

1 Like

I don’t think customers pick which airline to travel with by livery or uniforms. Price, routes and reputation are more important.

1 Like

We currently don’t have any mid to long hual LLC so I guess future looks bright for them then.

1 Like

I like the livery hate the uniform. The first option is the same as the third in the pool btw

2 Likes

EWWWWWWWWW…

I expected better of you Japan :(

1 Like

Idk why but it won’t let me change it.Screenshot_20190411-195531
It’s been 1 hour since I posted:(

We Japanese expected better from JAL as well lol

I was thinking more the chocolate bar…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.