Zip Air 787-8 (New tail logo)

This request is for the new Zip Air livery. You might think this is a duplicate but that one was closed and featured the old tail.

About Zip Air

Zip Air Tokyo is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan Airlines. Their only aircraft are 787-8s, with all of them coming from Japan Airlines (In Total 4).

Why I think we need this

Although mostly plain, I feel like this airline would be a great addition, having routes to Incheon (Seoul), Los Angeles, Honolulu and Bangkok.

Aircraft Info

Type: Boeing 787-8
Former JAL Aircraft

Credits to photo: JA826J | Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner | Zipair | NRT Spotter | JetPhotos

If you ran out of votes you can still like the post!

1 Like

The lettering looks like a Microsoft word font

4 Likes

I very much agree!

2 Likes

I think it looks great, if you’re negatively critiquing it ^

2 Likes

I’m not lol

2 Likes

I do not think it is negative, he is really just pointing out the font similarities. I appreciate your concerns though!

3 Likes

Do note that this livery is temporary and will be changed

2 Likes

But not back to the Z I hope…

3 Likes

Idts they are making a new livery

1 Like

I’ll see though, considering the other topic is closed. if they change back I might make it the Z logo again, but at this point it seems like it will be on for a long time. It is also a nice livery in my opinion.

2 Likes

Hey, This is very nice new about your topic. Originally, I had the old topic with ZIP Air the back tail a letter word Z and they are misunderstanding when just avoid has 4 words in Russia and for another plane when beginning trade was hidden a new paint on the tail and now I have one topic was closed last in May 2022 at IFC and I think so. Enjoy your topic with ZIP having fun.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is a google translate error but can you please elaborate

1 Like

This would be a relatively good livery!

2 Likes

2 Likes

The top image is preliminary design, so I think you should change the image to latest design I posted.

1 Like

I can’t seem to be able to edit it

I should have a feature to edit

1 Like

As I have somehow lost the feature to edit, the photo should be this now:

2 Likes

I was tempted to create ZipAir VA before i decided to do Pan Am VA!