Zion89’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @

Hello IFC! This will be my tracking thread where I can practice tower and ground! I have joined IFATC in Training to help me along this wonderful process of joining IFATC! All feedback and advice is greatly appreciated! See you in the sky!
Display Name: IFC zion89

Server: Training

Airport: KFAT

Frequencies: Ground and Tower

Virtual ATIS: N/A

5 Likes

Great thread!! I will come to your first opening if I can!

1 Like

I am Open come by and do some patternwork

@Captain_Cign @CPT_HILD @IF787 @NL-Maxis @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Zerodyn @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Jason102 @Ocean1c @Sashaz55 @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @Tommy @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @Thunderbolt @ZCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @That_Mango @JM192G @Mukundan_Srivatsa @Liam06 @Philippe_Gilbert @Sierra_Golf @mike116119

2 Likes

coming in 5

1 Like

Sorry Cant come tonight busy with HW and ATC review.

ok thank you

I’ll stop by!

1 Like

i will be leaving in 6 minutes

Plans changed sorry I can not come

2 Likes

Hey there!

Ok so, first impression

• You forgot to give make left/right traffic when you gave me clearance to takeoff. I said that I was remaining in the pattern

• No need to give me a frequency change approve since I was remaining in the pattern.

I suggest you having a look at this

https://infiniteflight.com/guide/atc-manual/3.-tower/3.4-pattern-work-transitions-flight-of-xx

Thanks,
Mason

You can tag me next time!

2 Likes

I’ll be there in a minute

I was playing on iPhone and my hands are too big, plus my phone is cracked and it glitches a lot. Next time when you fly I will get it correct.

2 Likes

Make sure you change your title to closed when not open

1 Like