Zigermeet 2019 Air Show Part 2

Hello IFC!

Welcome to the second part of my spotting day at the Zigermeet air show! In this topic I’ll be showing a lot more of the fighter aircraft and attack helicopters that were on display. If you haven’t already, check out Part 1. Let’s go!

Swiss Air Force McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C Hornet

Swedish Air Force SAAB JAS 39 Gripen

Swiss Air Force Eurocopter AS332 Super Puma

Mil Mi-24/35

SAAB 37 Viggen

Infinite Flight Community Members

It was fun to meet up and hang out with some of the community members. Starting from left to right, we have myself then @Chris_Wing, @Swiss69 and finally @SunDown. Watching the displays whilst talking about Infinite Flight really made the on and a half hour drive worth it!

Thank you for viewing my pictures! Feedback is always appreciated!

All pictures are mine. Please do not use without my consent.

22 Likes

Awesome! I always love seeing community members meeting up IRL. The mountains provide a nice background for all of the pictures.

1 Like

It was really cool meeting the others. Can wait to meet more of the community at Cosford in October.

1 Like

That first shot of the helicopter is stunning!

1 Like

I love the helicopters 😁those are so cool

2 Likes

What camera did you use? These are so amazing and I don’t know how you got such good photos. The last one is just AMAZING.

1 Like

Nice pictures!! What camera did you use and lens?

1 Like

Stunning photos, love the first one, with the condensation around the plane. And it’s cool to see community members.

1 Like

Thanks! I used my Canon EOS 200D with a 75mm-300mm lens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.