Zerodyn's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [PASSED PRACTICAL]

Hello My Name Is Andre, I’m From Manado Indonesia. I’m Creating This ATC Tracking Thread Because I’m Interested To Join IFATC. I Will Open Some Airport & I Will Anounce It Here. I Hope You Can Come & Give Me Some Feedback😁😁

2 Likes

I’ll come in a few.

1 Like

Thank you for coming:)

Sorry about the troll, ignore them.

1 Like

• First pattern was excellent, perfect timings.
  • Inbound clearance was good.
  • W-CAT go around was a good call.
  • This could’ve been prevented by sequencing W-CAT in front of me. All that is needed is a resequenced of all aircraft. I was far behind enough.
  • RA-MZI could’ve been given immediate takeoff and make it.
  • Exit clearance should not have separate directions unless it’s needed. Just select “any”
  • Takeoff clearance RA-MZI was before I was beyond hold short.
1 Like

Thanks for the feedback😁

@USA_ATC Let’s not advertise events please. @Zerodyn will come if @Zerodyn wants too. :)

1 Like

sorry i should have just pmed him :C

sorry

• RJAA Open
  • Until : 14:00Z

@USA_ATC

1 Like

I will stop by durring my break currently in Coding C: if possible

1 Like
  • OTHH Closed
  • Runway In Use 16R & 16L
  • Pattern Work Allowed
  • Open Until 18:30Z

@Ricky_Bay @USA_ATC

On my way now!

1 Like

Thanks for coming😄

1 Like

I’m really loving the color of the water at OTHH, it looks sooooo good

1 Like

Hi,

G-PMKY here. A very impressive session; you had great control of the patterns, dealt with runway changes and gave good sequencing throughout. Two tips - these weren’t wrong, but could be more efficient:

• On my first runway change downwind of 16R and requesting 16L, you resequenced Ricky on 16L and put me first. You could avoid that by just giving me number two and letting me coming downwind until he turns base
  • On my runway change to 16L on an upwind leg parallel with Ricky you saw the conflict, but instead of giving me a right downwind and having two patterns for the same runway, you could tell me to extend upwind to keep me out of the way, sort out his clearance and then sequence me behind

All in all though, good job and it looks like your should be thinking about the test at this stage.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback😁

• VHHH Closed
  • Runway In Use : 07L & 07R
  • Pattern Work Allowed
  • Open Until 18:25Z

@Ricky_Bay @USA_ATC

1 Like

On my way!

1 Like

Thank you for coming😄

1 Like