Zello ATC @ EGLL - 251515ZJUN16

Server: Free Flight Server 1

Region: London

Airport: EGLL

Time: 1700Z

NOTAM: Hello, @Flying_Luc and I are hosting a Zello ATC session at London Heathrow on Saturday. We will be using charts (including Taxiway names). I will control ground and Flying_Luc will control tower. Channel info will come later and charts will be posted soon! I will be asking for the stand that you start at, so please remember the information. Please taxi on the correct routes and use ATC etiquette. Only speak when there is a proper gap, not during a phrase - (between an instruction and an answer to the controller) -. Thanks

Use this for general charts including the ground one
http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/public/index.php%3Foption=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=94&Itemid=143.html

FDS195

9 Likes

The Ground channel is the non 18+ EGLL Ground 121.9

1 Like

The tower is Infinite Flight Atc Tower. There is also an Infinite Flight atc ground but don’t use this.

1 Like

@Precariously @Robertdiaz123 @Boodz_G @Freddiefrogs @jjt0909

1 Like

Are you interested?

1 Like

Great. Nice post.
I might not be able to come but for now I’m still good

2 Likes

If you guys remind me before hand, I’ll come

1 Like

With PM? Or an @ name

2 Likes

A simple @

1 Like

Maybe I will becoming but I will need to learn those phrasing :p @Flying_Luc

1 Like

We use the instructions from the built in ATC as well as wind and taxiway names. We do not use altimeter and squak

I use altimeter

1 Like

Do you mean you give out a local pressure QNH on ATC?

1 Like

I might come if you’re still open in 10 mins.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I will try to come if I can, I can open EGBB if you like?

2 Likes

ATTENTION
@Flying_Luc has to fly in real life on saturday, so I will control tower as well. I will ONLY use charts for GROUND operations but will still control tower

The channel will be the EGLL Ground 121.9 channel, but will control tower as well

I will not use altimeter

Sorry, I am getting a little confused with these references to using and not using altimeters. Everyone uses altimeters. There is no option not to use it.

I assume you mean that you won’t be stating the local pressure (QNH) when first calling ground? Wouldn’t this be pointless anyway since you can’t set local pressure in IF?