Zello ATC @ EGBB - 191900ZJAN16

Server: Free flight server

Region: London

Airport: EGBB

Time: 1900Z

Hello all community members, in about 2 hours and 40 minutes me and Luke Kelly are going to open up Zello Atc in the London region, Birmingham airport and maybe some more. I’ll keep you guys updated.

Seems like no further atc will be available, so main thing will probably be patterns witch is always fun.

Here is some ground charts as is going to be needed http://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/eadbasic/pamslight-99767B05E050042B672D79071F06FE4E/7FE5QZZF3FXUS/EN/Charts/AD/AIRAC/EG_AD_2_EGBB_2-3_en_2015-11-12.pdf

I’ll be on ground and Luke on tower.
If you are interested in stopping by please replay you interest so we know what we can expect!

EGBB Ground (121.6)
EGBB Tower (118.9)
These are Zello channels!

Thank you

1 Like

Is Zello an app or something? I might come.

Its a place were you can talk live to people, like a walkie talkie or Skype more. Download it and you will find out! You find it on the app store or google play for free to download

A few questions:

• Can I run it in the background on the same device that I’m flying on?
  • Are the ATC commands/replies the same as we currently have in-app?

Its a bit more like real life…thats why we have taxi charts, also no you have to have 2 devices…One that run infinite flight and other that run Zello

I have to say, Luke Kelly is great on Tower!

And that means you are coming or?

Sadly, I can’t.

I’ll be coming I’ll be N1BS

1 Like

I’m coming now :)

It starts at 1900Z.

1 Like

Oh you’re right, I thought it starts at 6pm in Central European time, but it starts at 8pm, thanks buddy :)!

1 Like

I’ll be on the frequency in a minute

Thank you for this service it was Fun to do and much more realistic I must do it a.bit more this was one of my first time I use it
Thanks

2 Likes

When will be the next time you do something like this?

I hope tommorow👍😉

My first time using well done to @Paul_petropoulos & kyle (can’t remember your forum name)

1 Like

It was amazing again, thanks guys for doing this!

You were the traffic following me correct?

Yep, I was NC1N :) @Belfast_spotter