YSSY Australasian Event - A380 and some scenery!

1. These are the screenshots I took while the Australasian Event went on Last Saturday.

2. This was during the event as I was in Wave 2 at 0600Z headed from YSSY (Sydney) - KLAX (Los Angeles) with 2 other A380’s that one was headed to JFK and other one to KLAX as well.

Server: Expert
Date & Time: 0600Z on August 11, 2019
Aircraft: Airbus A380-800
Livery: Qantas
Callsign: Qantas 11 Super
Route: YSSY - KLAX (can insert waypoints if necessary).

Ps: Sorry guys, this is my first post in screenshots and videos. I apologize if I am wrong in some places. If I still need to enter more information, please let me know. I don’t want the topic to close before getting some people to talk about it lol

So yeah, I managed to get a 172 KNOTS crosswind…I have the full picture as well to see where the FPV was headed if you need it xD
Screenshot_20190810-195550

11 Likes

These are some very nice pictures. I’m particularly interested in the last picture because it reminds me of another game unrelated to this one and looks like a Japanese picture :/.

1 Like

Amazing, love the moon and the sun. Great job on your first #screenshots-and-videos! 😃👍🏻

2 Likes

Wow very nice pics! Wish I could have made it tho…
Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Honestly with couple of minutes in photoshop, you can create a Japanese flag with the last picture 😂😂

1 Like

Thank you! I thought I was going to see a lot of people that I know in the event. It was mind boggling to see that many people in one space. I was waiting almost an hour to take off too. It was crazy but it was so worth it!

2 Likes