YouTube Question - What route should I fly next?

EGCC - KIAH in a Singapore A350 SQ52, great fifth freedom flight that takes about 10.5hrs

1 Like

Ok guys! Thank you!

1 Like

Hawaii island hopping in a small airliner (Dash 8, CRJ-200, etc) is always fun! The scenery is nice, but I guess it’s not exactly a route, more like a bunch made into one)

1 Like

@SkyTrail You can fly Dubai to Sao Paulo today with the Emirates A380 (real life route). Sao Paulo will have ATC so that’s some extra eye candy for your viewers.

1 Like

Emirates A380 JFK-Dubai

1 Like

EDDF-SBGR, 11 hrs on Lufthansa’s 747-8

1 Like

you can do omdb to vrmm? emirates 777 300?

1 Like

Maybe RPLL-EDDF, Lufthansa A380

1 Like

Maybe Ethiopian Airlines Addis Ababa to Toronto via Dublin? Thats a route I’ve been seeing a lot. Use Boeing 787-8 or A350.

1 Like

Yes thanks guys! I will make a list soon of your idea! Thank you! Meanwhile, I am close to ideas… sorry and thanks!

1 Like

post what?

1 Like

I think he means a YouTube community post such as text, polls, etc. That show up in your feed.

2 Likes

A post or poll. Yes @JarrettFlies

2 Likes

I have a good suggestion for a regional flight if your feeling like something different. My suggestion would be KSEA-KHLN with the Horizon Air Q400.

1 Like

Do nonstop flying for 24 hours and make a time lapse out of it

1 Like

I’ll be reading this thread as well :)

1 Like

Ok guys! I’ll take note thanks!

1 Like

You should fly KLAX-TNCM with United 787-9. It is a very pretty flight. If you do this I would like to know how you liked it.

1 Like

Hey I umm made a list already, I’ll be further narrowing this down. Thank you guys!

1 Like

Closed by request