YouTube Question - What route should I fly next?

Hmmmmm, Very short and long, 2 routes, 1 short haul, 1 ULH

Short Haul: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (KPHX) to Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (KSBA), timing with correct speed 1 hr15mins (CRJ700 American)

Ultra Long Haul: Newark Liberty (KEWR) to Hong Kong International (VHHH)

1 Like

you could try out LTFM-VNKT In A turkish 77W (since turkish a330 is not in the game, and no cargo one doesnt count)

2 Likes

I would suggest on expert server to just look at the controlled ATC and fly to that airport from the controlled airport at that time. It is very convenient for users like me because the ATC changes at 6:00AM so overnight flights are very easy.

If you meant A scenic flight I love to fly into Hong Kong (VHHH), so London Heathrow (EGLL) - (VHHH) is a really good flight.

1 Like

Ok thank you guys!

KORD to LLBG on United’s 787-9 - a new route launching during COVID-19.

You could also try a Qantas A380 or 747 from Sydney to Victorville as a storage (A380) or retirement flight (747).

2 Likes

@SkyTrail take a look at this thread by @ThomasThePro it has some great routes submitted by the community

1 Like

KBUF to KMCO! A very nice route to fly with a JetBlue A320!

1 Like

KEWR - VHHH if you want an interesting long haul! 15 hours in a United 777-200ER

1 Like

EGLL-PHNL I’ve done it lol BA (787-9)
KATL-PHNL Delta 777-200ER

1 Like

Yes but ik but I can’t get any excitement from tooo many routes sorry!

Hey guys! Thank you for the suggestions! I’ll try to fly them all 1 by 1

1 Like

KMCO-MPTO in a Copa Airlines 737-800. This is definitely one of my favorite routes!

1 Like

EGCC - KIAH in a Singapore A350 SQ52, great fifth freedom flight that takes about 10.5hrs

1 Like

Ok guys! Thank you!

1 Like

Hawaii island hopping in a small airliner (Dash 8, CRJ-200, etc) is always fun! The scenery is nice, but I guess it’s not exactly a route, more like a bunch made into one)

1 Like

@SkyTrail You can fly Dubai to Sao Paulo today with the Emirates A380 (real life route). Sao Paulo will have ATC so that’s some extra eye candy for your viewers.

1 Like

Emirates A380 JFK-Dubai

1 Like

EDDF-SBGR, 11 hrs on Lufthansa’s 747-8

1 Like

you can do omdb to vrmm? emirates 777 300?

1 Like

Maybe RPLL-EDDF, Lufthansa A380

1 Like