YouTube : Infinite Flight Rewind 2021!

Hey IF community i made a edit showcasing all of the things achieved in IF this year! feel free to check it out and let me know if you like it… took me a very long time πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­

26 Likes

Wow that clip is fabulous!
You did a great work, both you and the whole team, it’s been a great year and this Rewind says it all!

πŸ‘

1 Like

wow thanks for your kind words means a lot! yes this years been amazing! ❀️

1 Like

This wins πŸ˜‚

I made it in with the logo in the beginning being from my logo animation ^^ Great editing

1 Like

All creds to you man haha thanks for your kind words

1 Like

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thanks a lot for your feedback

1 Like

Amazing rewind! I really loved it with the editing and the music you’ve put in! Great job! πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

all of your amazing feedback has honestly made my day! thank you so so much! ❀️ for more videos make sure to sub πŸ‘€

good video

Ariana Grande: COPYRIGHT STRIKE NOOOOOW

5 Likes

🀫 she will never find out haha

2 Likes

The click bait smashed it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Good job on the video πŸ‘

1 Like

Oh wow, the beginning, the pics (sides, shapes, angles and others) totally fit the 7 rings beat!!
Nice project here !

Thanks for adding the Geneva pic as well,

The rap verse at 1:47 slaps too, nailed it.

@Capt.SkyWalker @IF_International Look, you are in the vid

2 Likes

I wasn’t expecting it hehe. .

1 Like

Such a great work 😍

1 Like

Fantastic Video. You guys made a great job. I agree with the others. Amazing Rewind. This year is getting great even if we all still struggle during the Pandemic. Can’t wait for your next video.

1 Like

you’re too kind i really appreciate it honestly all of your positive reviews have made my day and motivated me to make more amazing content for you guys! Thanks again let’s go into 2021 with a bang! :)

1 Like

really appreciate this comment you don’t understand ❀️

1 Like

2+ hours of trying to get it to match the beats so i hope it was worth it haha thanks so much ❀️

1 Like

thank you!! ❀️