Your Worst Flight

Well, it’s pretty self explanatory, what was your worst flight? (In IF). Here’s mine, it’s not really my worst but it’s pretty bad. I took off from KEGE earlier in an AirTran 717. I took off with barely any runway left, while cruising I kept accidentally disengaging autopilot which probably hurt a bunch of passengers, and finally, my landing was hard, I bounced then I tailstriked. Luckily my decent approach and seeing @anon66442947 on the return leg made up for it.

2 Likes

I was doing pattern work in the Dash 8 and it was kind of windy. Long story short, plane flipped over and went into a stall while turning base. Was unrecoverable. I rarely, rarely crash or make mistakes that are unrecoverable as I normally am able to use RWA procedures to overcome issues, but this is one of the very few limited cases.

2 Likes

Was doing a 360 for spacing in a 777, going into KSAN, had ap on for the speed. Got distracted watching some guy land, banked too hard, and the aircraft stalled. Managed to recover it, but it was pretty embarrassing.

9 hour layover, because I left my iPad running all night. Ended up at the destination alright.

1 Like

@Zachary_Meir_Tish You had a 9 hour layover in IF?

1 Like

Don’t get deceived by that title

1 Like

I was in the Expert server and did a flight from somewhere(I think Brussels, to Schipol) in a Q400. When I was 100 feet off the ground And about to make a smooth landing, I had to go, so I tried landing while walking, which messed up my Calibration and I needed having my right week morph into the Tarmac:)

I was flying from KORD and mid flight at cruising alt, walked away and meant to slow down speed a bit, accidentally hit Disable A/P by accident and didn’t see I crashed and when I did crash I replayed to see what happened and found a texture cube in one of the engines. I have a separate about that on my page.

I noticed as I cleared you for takeoff at KEGE 😉

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.