Your unpopular opinions in Infinite Flight

What are y’all unpopular opinions in IF? I’ll start with the Emirates Livery, the choose UK is kinda ok but the rest is just overrated. What are your thoughts?

1 Like

The UK livery is for Etihad. :)
Commercial Jets are overrated, GA is fun

17 Likes

The a340 is the ugliest plane in the sim.

17 Likes

i don’t neccesarily agree with that, but i respect it cause i wanted this tortue myself 🙂

2 Likes

To add on the first post by @Ka77a51umAviation, (I might get some hate mail for this one lol)

I think Emirates as a whole is a really overrated airline

11 Likes

The a340 is the ugliest plane in the sim but irl it’s not ugly at all (Basically it needed a rework yesterday)

5 Likes

Legacy planes are the best: much less resource-intensive, generally closer to their real-life counterparts in terms of performance and require a bit of skill to land decently.

10 Likes

B717, B767, am I missing any?

6 Likes

A340, 747 (although not listed as one, you can definitely cobsider it one), C-17, all fighters except for the F/A-18, C208 for the moment, SR22.

A330F doesn’t really count because it had a physics rework in 2019.

4 Likes

I’m talking about landing banndo, not all the legacy or considered legacy aircraft.

2 Likes

Then 717, A340, C-17, 747 to an extent and the fighters, especially the Spitfire. The 767 flies surprisingly well for its age.

1 Like

Spitty ain’t hard to land, you just stall it.

4 Likes

There aren’t all that many replacement gears out there, and you destroy the few ones that exist?!

1 Like

You stall right before touchdown not 100 above

3 Likes

really shows you how hard for fighter crews it was!

1 Like

Not necessairily, could just be an inaccurate flight model. 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

could be, though i’d like to imagine the difficulty is somewhat accurate to the real life model

2 Likes

It’s like any tail dragger, you gotta stall it down.

3 Likes

The scenery, while not incredibly high-res, is more than adequate for VFR flying and navigation from a couple thousand feet.

6 Likes

The caravan will be a great and fun plane is my unpopular opinion.

3 Likes