Your Ultimate Guide to John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport

I assume you’re speaking from experience having done that before

2 Likes

Knowing him he would not be afraid to do it

1 Like

Newark is better

Cool tutorial, good to know I should fly United out of Terminal 5 next time I’m flying out of JFGarb.

I think he already has

1 Like

It’s January 18, April fools isn’t for another 2 and a half months

4 Likes

Still waiting for Philly to hit top 50

Frick, looks like they’re top 18. 😀

1 Like

I fly out of JFK IRL frequently so it’s amazing to have this information right at my fingertips now! Thank you very much :)

Thanks for the guide Rocco :)

JFK gang gang

2 Likes

How did I know that it was Rocco who made this before I even clicked on the post…

Nice one!

1 Like

YOOO T8 MY FAV THE BUSINESS LOUNGE FOR AA HAS THE BEST PLANE SPOTTING I LIVE IN CT SO LIKE KJFK IS MY FAVVVV. LIKE U SHOULS GO GUYS. Its the best airport ever.

1 Like

Very great thread, will use this for more realism when using JFK as my departure or destination!

1 Like

Very good tutorial, thanks!

1 Like

This is great! Time to make an immediate left turn after a 4L departure into LGA airspace

I think, I will fly here from Moscow)
Thank you ☺️

1 Like

If your on casual then it does not really matter since casual is for newbies or those that want to have fun doing aerobatics and taxi anywhere. On training and expert I would not recommend doing that.

1 Like

Excellent airport guide! Nailed it. I have to say I am very bias towards my all time favorite, JFK. However, that does not discredit the fact that JFK is objectively the most superior airport in the world. Haha, good job my man! :)

JFK VECTORS ON THE LENDY7 ARRIVAL FOR 4L/R.
DEP LGA VOR FL150 heading 150, then descend 080 and heading 180, after JFK VOR heading 200 then at FL050 heading 270, then at FL030 heading 360 until established.
Here’s a reference image:

1 Like

A good way to self-vector yourself is to listen to liveatc.com.

I’ll be updating the guide this weekend!

Edit: Tuesday

6 Likes