Your playstyle ”Realistic or Your original"?

How do you fly with Infiniteflight? Realistic? your original?
I aim for a more realistic flight.Because the weather updates with METAR and this game is so realistic.
Make your runway choices and flight plans realistic.When I control ATC, it matches reality (matches METAR update)
But know that Infiniteflight is often impossible.

How do you flights and ATC?

Thanks to the development team for making more realistic flights possible with many updates so far.

2 Likes

Realistic… all the time

1 Like

I always realistically, and whenever I control have to take note of the weather, and safest way to use the most amount of runways for best effective movements. That’s when an in-game airport map, and drag and taxi would come in super helpful.

I try to follow the altitude of a flight I’m using from a replay on Flightradar24. Same gates, runways etc…

2 Likes

50/50 I sometimes do realism but I make stuff up my was sometimes as well. It does not say anywhere to be ultra realistic. 😀

1 Like

It is impossible to be ultrarealistic without 90% of the instruments and buttons and switches in real aircraft. On top of that, pilots know all the company and aviation rules they have to follow and they have all the documentation.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for reply!
There are limits to how realistic it can be with a mobile simulator, but it will change with the pilot’s efforts. (E.g. SIDs, STAR, Enroute Chart, airport NOTAM and restrictions)

1 Like

World route map
https://skyvector.com/

1 Like

I usually try and be realistic but I don’t try that hard.

I still use 100% thrust a lot of the time lol

2 Likes

*Faints

3 Likes

What have you brought upon this cursed land?

3 Likes

What has training server brought upon us…

TO/GA 10ft above the runway due to traffic on the runway

Ngl expert is the same now. The noobs have leveled up.

1 Like

As realistic as I can to an extent. I basically only fly for the VAs I’m in now, and when I do I use simbrief and chats to plan and fly. However unlike @Ecoops123 I don’t follow the real life route to the extent he does

1 Like

Well I use SID STAR and stuff like that. Sometimes I even download the track from flightaware and use a scrpt to overlay on skyvector to find the routes.
I don’t use simbrief for fuel planning though. For some of the aircrafts, I have fuel flow data I teste, and I use that for altitude/fuel planning. Often I end up a bit lower (and therefore faster) than real flights because of that. Cuts 1 hour off SQ22 lol

1 Like

I’m always 100% realistic whenever I can. I like to take the realism in IF to the limits.

• SIDS and STARS always used
  • Realistic cruise altitudes (incl steplimbs whenever applicable)
  • Realistic flight configurations and procedures
  • At times I play the boarding song
  • Realistic flights with their corresponding airline
  • Always trying to park at the correct gate used
2 Likes

You know that IF’s physics usually favors lower FL fuel-wise compared to IRL right (assuming that by realisitc altitude you mean matching a real flight)?

2 Likes

Awesome😭!!!!

I mean realistic altitude like the real flight, yes.

1 Like

Commercial = Realistic
General Aviation = Original
Millitary = Realistic

1 Like

Realistic, of course

1 Like

Me tooooooo!!😆

1 Like