Your Opinions on the New Aircraft Rendering

To me, I think the aircraft is just a little too grayish in the fog. I don’t know how it’s supposed to look IRL, but I guess this is improvement? I don’t really know. What do you guys think about it?

6 Likes

I had no idea they changed anything. When did it happen?

1 Like

I think that you are nitpicking very heavily.

16 Likes

I can’t have an opinion? This is improvement, I like it either way. But it does look a little weird. That’s why I want other’s opinions, instead of you stating claims.

3 Likes

Just look at the door video of the C130.
Reflection seems changed

1 Like

I think this is because Laura isn’t posting a screenshot directly from the screen but rather taking a photo OF the picture on the screen. Try taking your phone and taking a picture of an image on your monitor, you’ll find it’s out of color and grainy and noisy, like this picture. So maybe not necessarily because of the new rendering.

6 Likes

You do have a point, but the navy blue color is completely gone. 😮

This’ll be a cool effect to see!

2 Likes

Also notice those really large pixels all over the screen. Sort of like 240p video quality type. Im pretty sure it’s because she takes a photo OF the screen and not a direct screenshot, although I may be wrong.

1 Like

It looks like this when the visibility is low

Even if were this new, its too early to give opinions. Just stop reply-hunting.

Happy New year

5 Likes

I think she might have took a picture of her screen (not a screenshot)

1 Like

I think the normal 787 infinite flight livery looked nicer. The new aircraft rendering had lost more color. I recommend the normal one:)

1 Like

I’m 86% sure that’s just the haze.

2 Likes

I don’t like it:-(

1 Like

Hmm, I’m starting to think it is just haze / really low visibility like Dush and Thomas said. It looks almost identical in the sim. Try it out.

Only thing different is that it isn’t as gray as the one Laura shows, but she took a picture of her screen, so that’s also a factor. If it’s a new effect, then that’s something else you can look forward to in Global. :)

3 Likes

For it being a picture of a picture (stated above) and a mobile based sim, I’m pretty darn happy. No complaints here.

1 Like

More like 86,464%

1 Like

Looks pretty good to me for a phone simulator.

1 Like

It looks like a picture to me because the edges of the photo fade to grey (like when you take a picture of a computer screen).

Even if it looks different on the pictures, Laura uses a PC which boosts the graphics, so I wouldn’t expect picture quality like that at all due to the fact that the machines we use are a lot lower power than a PC!

Someone call me for asking a stupid question. But what is ‘Rendering’ ?