Your Opinion On Aeromexico

I am doing a project for school, and want to know how do you feel about Aeromexico … its food … its comfortability, its flight attendants, its scheduling, its operations and its status (on time, late, early)

So, I have set up polls:

(down below)

#Aeromexico’s Food

0 voters

#Aermexico’s Comfortability

0 voters

#Aeromexico’s Flight Attendants

0 voters

#Aeromexico’s Scheduling

0 voters

Why not just put all the polls in the original post? Also, why not do your own research? It is a lot more fun if you do it instead of other people on a community. You will also get more accurate results if you did it yourself.

It says:

Do not post so many polls without a name in 1 post (I don’t know how to add names). I also want to have peoples opinion.

You name them the same exact way as you did in the replies. If you are doing a project you want opinions over facts? :/

Polls can be named like this:

[poll name=food]

Anyway, I’ve never been on AeroMexico so I can’t give you any insight.

1 Like

Do we really hate Aeromexico? Because all you guys our rating this a “1 star”

It’s okay buddy, it’s not going to blow up the world.

Continuing on topic, I have had a brief moment with Aeromexico, I didn’t take much in since I was flying at night and tired. I remember that the service was nice though.

1 Like

On all of these everybody has rated it a 1 XD

1 Like

That is the reason why you should just do your own research! You aren’t going to get accurate answers from a forum.

It’s “comfort” by the way, not “comfortability”

so youre saying for him to fly on an AeroMexico flight juts a for a project?

If you are going to do a project on something, at least do something you can accomplish without asking, too many bias opinions now a days.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.