Your opinion about IF

What is one thing you like about Infinite Flight rather than any other Flight mobile simulators? Mine is just everything. I love everything about Infinite Flight

3 Likes

Especially now we are getting buildings, it will take IF to a whole new level…

1 Like

I love Infinite flights online system. They have just nailed it! It’s so easy to fly with friends and I love that.

1 Like

The aircraft detail, spot on 😍

1 Like

Aside from the fact that there is not really another viable option on mobile, I fancy this simulator because of the global multiplayer, the numerous airports, and the community. I am already really happy with what we got, so the update will only increase the lead of IF over other flight simulators for me.

4 Likes

welcome to the community

2 Likes

This flight simulator caters the needs of all different user preferences while still producing that in high quality. The community aspect also is a huge divider.

2 Likes

Personally to me it’s the community. That strong bond we have as active flyers and community members. Then spotting each other in IF while cruising at 37000Ft or just passing through an airport!

2 Likes

I 100% agree!

1 Like

I’ve started IF one year ago and I’m now grade4 in ifs. When the pandemic started the school stopped, aaaah those days I’m of fire! Playing ifs every day doing a flight every single day so that’s why I get to grade 4 so fast it’s been a long time now happy birthday Infinite flight!

1 Like

Well, in my opinion its pretty functional and realistic simulator for mobile phones and other kinda devices. And also I’d said that it’ll become even better after releasing 21.1 version. You know, actually its the best simulator in the store at the moment, by far.

1 Like

I second that, everything l like it, even the scenery is not so good but its cool. X plane, rfs , aerofly just don’t excite me

1 Like

For me. Has to be the flight decks

1 Like

I agree. The community is a big plus for IF and the amount of livery/aircraft choice is huge. Xplane looks really good but does’nt have much of a choice of aircraft

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.