Your one wish

I meant my mustached plane wish came true.

Loads of British carriers put moustaches on their aircraft for Movember.

3 Likes

I wish my game wasn’t glitches causing massive terrain spikes rendering a lot of airports useless

MaxSez: I wish Forum commenters would think through and formulate there comment/responses prior to putting there ignorant one liners and poorly researced definitive statements before they strike a key. Apparantly the modern education system no long educates. The term “Doofus” comes to mind when I scroll the Forum.

(“Duffus” Defined: Some one stupid/ignorant:. from the word doof which is german for “stupid”. oh mai gard ur such ay doofus. Source: Urban Dictionary)

4 Likes

Lmao are you frustrated?

1 Like

All aircraft are free.

The MD-11 making its long awaited debut in IF!

1 Like

Airbus’ altitude callouts and autopilot disengage alarm.

1 Like

I would jump up and down like crazy 😁😂😊🎇🎆🎊🎊

Truly, it should be!

I would wish for everyone on Live to respect each other, and not to say this is a degrading way, but for everyone to understand all the features (Holds, go arounds, remaining in the pattern, etc). Realism starts with the people who use it

3 Likes

Better expert pilots.

Without ATC on the expert server is just like egg-spurt

3 Likes

My one wish is that everybody would be #giddyforglobal

Get rid of moderators we don’t need babysitting

2 Likes

True. I don’t need my post handheld

my wish is to make everything free

Nice comeback.

It teaches today’s kids that they can live in safe spaces.

2 Likes

MaxSez: @Swordfish… Oh Contrare! There are no “Safe Spaces”! Modern US Education does not educate it propagandizes! No more Dialectics, readin, writin or rithmatic just feel good mixed with a little Maxist/Leinist theory and a bit of social engennering. One man’s opinion possibly. So sad, to bad… Gooday…Regards.

1 Like

Definitely this one…

My wish? CRJ family :)