Your One Plane on IF

Okay, here’s the question (I looked for a duplicate mods). If you were limited to flying one plane for the rest of your life on IF, which would it be, and why? I would say the triple 7.
Thanks!

10 Likes

Any 737 because honestly I find it to be the most fun to land and the split scimitar winglets are just 🔥

6 Likes

The 767 because I just feel like it’s the perfect everything for some reason😂😂

3 Likes

The boeing 737 because its so smooth to land and take off

3 Likes

Mmm…tough. Either the 787 or A320 series. But choose one of the two? 787.

1 Like

A380 easily

1. Long haul or short.
1 Like

My one plane is definitely the CRJ7. It can go 1,600 miles and because it lands at smaller airports you have access to more areas. It also is a quick way to gain XP and landings because the increased number of airports it goes to. Want to do a quick 150 mile hop? Just enter the CRJ7 and you can.

1 Like

Cessna Citation X. Can do long hauls or short and can land at tiny airports as well as huge ones.

7 Likes

737 BBJ
Has a great range (13000+ KM)
Comes in on fleek liveries
737 is bae

1 Like

Either A320 or Dash 8 Air Baltic livery.

To all of you saying 737, I think you’ll think differently in a couple of months when we haven’t just had a rework of it a couple months ago

Airbus A320, because I just love it. It is really easy to land it and it can land at many airports. Ideal plane for short-haul flights.

5 Likes

For me it would be between the DC 10F and the CRJ7 but i would go for the DC 10F such a beauty in the air.

1 Like
  1. It is the legend. Also it has apu strobes etc.
2 Likes

It WILL be the 757 once it’s reworked, I know it. Powerful, agile, and sleek. Right now, I’ve got the 737 and MD-11 to make up for it.

6 Likes

Would have to be the 737-800. Absolutely love it. :)

1 Like

I’m going to cop hate for this but I’d say the C-17, because one day Hopefully soon! there will be a rework. No matter what it’s still a lot of fun to fly!

2 Likes

Take a wild guess!

3 Likes

737 for life baby!

1 Like

Definitely B787-10.