YOUR Newest IFATC Officer! THANK YOU!

To everyone who attended my practical test, to the entire IFATC team, especially @Declan_O, my awesome recruiter down under, and @Will_A, my (very) patient radar trainer and newly promoted IFATC recruiter, and perhaps most importantly, the IFC community for their boundless knowledge and perspectives… THANK YOU so much for the opportunity to become a radar controller for this fantastic simulator. You all rock!

Parts of screenshot redacted to prevent cheating.

40 Likes

Congrats! Now I can yell at you to have all my arrivals lined up!

4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats on this great achievement! I hope you successfully vector trollers towards a mountain!

Jokes aside! Congratulations

3 Likes

Congratulations, was awesome to see you grow as an officer while training, and to finally have all that work to pay off is truly rewarding. I hope you enjoy being an officer!

1 Like

There´s me, There´s me. I´m famous!

Congrats again @AnomalyWaffle ! As you´ve had enough tags for one evening, have a nother!
I´m sure you´ll make a great ATC Officer.

7 Likes

Congratulations!!🥳🎉🍾

Can’t wait to see you controlling my aircraft when I’m on approach into the airport I’m flying into!

1 Like

Congratulations! Maybe as a gift I’ll change my callsign to an excruciatingly annoying ‘CONGRATS’ whilst on your frequency at Istanbul (if you’re still open). 😄

1 Like

I see myself too! I’m famous too!

Jokes aside, congrats, @AnomalyWaffle! You did a stellar job during your training and your practical! I can’t wait to see what comes next for you. Great job! :)

2 Likes

Thanks all, I just closed at LTMF but I might be back later tonight for the region change :)

Congrats @AnomalyWaffle, well done!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Looking forward to see you controlling as a officer :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.