Your Memories of The Boeing 737- Classics (-100 through -500)

I remember those! Those went hand-in-hand with Southwest’s honey roasted peanuts 🤤

2 Likes

They did. However unfortunately they don’t offer peanuts anymore. 😕

But here’s a fun fact you probably didn’t know, they still offer water in a can! 😃

1 Like

A few years ago, I got to sit in a Southwest 737-300 cockpit during their Phoenix hangar party (my parents both fly for Southwest) I was about 9 years old and it’s on a metal frame in the hallway. I’ll upload a picture once I return home.

1 Like

Who else has flown in the Classic 737?

I may have as my first ever flight, it was Southwest from GEG-LAS.

1 Like

I flew a Qantas 737-400 MEL-AKL in 2011! Dont really remember it sadly

1 Like

I have flown the -400 ( 3 or 4 times) and the -300 one time with TAROM and Blue Air. Unfortunately, I can’t find any photos but If I found any I will share them with you here,

1 Like

The only classic series 737 I have not flown on is the 737-100. All others I have though. However I would have liked to fly on more Alaska 737-400’s while they still had them.

I think ive flown on a 737-300. It was a while ago and I don’t remember anything about it. Only thing is I remember my mom saying something about that it was 300 for some reason…

Flown on other B737 classics too, but I got to visit the cockpit when I was 5 in this one 😍

Read the caption in the photo above for more background info. Taken from my Instagram @vinne.aviation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.