Your longest flight with 739 was?

Hi guys:
recently i am flying some medium-haul flights with the 737-900, i would like to ask the longest flight you have done with 739 was how many nautical mile .I tried 3300 nautical miles but I did not carry any passengers or cargo.

6 Likes

Probably across the US. But I don’t fly it that much.

1 Like

Well, I haven’t flown the -900 too far, but I know it can fly from IAH-ANC (it’s usually the MAX9 which is crazy, and correct me if I’m wrong that they currently use the -900 NG)
I’ve only flown the -700 the farthest. Isn’t that odd 😂

1 Like

I have also done a flight across the United States, this distance is not a big problem for 739.

Before the 737-700 combine with BBJ, I think the 739’s long-range performance was better, the reason should be the maximum take-off weight. I have not used 739 flying more than 3300 nautical miles. I think it is the Maximum limit .

3 Likes

Yeah that’s true, I miss the old categorization
I’ve only flown the -700 about 5-6 hours, and haven’t flown the other variants that far, so it still isn’t that far.

1 Like

eh, not too sure, maybe mco to sea?

1 Like

SNA-EWR? Did u fly that?

1 Like

In real life-Mumbai to Singapore(my first international flight)
In Infinite Flight-Mumbai to Bangalore
Both on Jet Airways…

How did you know? I never fly at SNA. Lol jk
It was EWR-SNA

I have done MPTO-KSFO, about 7:35 in the 738, I have only flown the 739 once in my 1500 hours on Infinite Flight 😂

1 Like

I don’t know why I’m crazy about 737 family recently, not only 739 but also 737 and 738. LOL

3 Likes

did you bring passenger and cargo

I usually fly the 738 in the 737 series. If you are looking for some fun routes, Air China and Copa both have some fun 737 routes!

Yes I had both in Infinite Flight

I occasionally fly to ZULS, this airport is challenging. Usually fly by AirChina 737.

1 Like

how far was it, and how long did you fly.

My longest was 5 hrs
KSFO-KEWR

I think Copa currently has the longest 738 route if Im not mistaken?

1 Like

Copa In fact, I have never flown this airlines’ flight. Interesting, I am going to try

The Mumbai to Singapore flight took 4hrs and 30 minutes and it is 2111nm
The Mumbai to Bangalore flight takes 1hr 45 minutes in real life and in infinite flight it took ne 1hr 30 minutes. It is a distance of 450nm.

1 Like