Your Infinite Flight Photos

Few of my photos on approach to EHAM at sunset
KLM 787-10

4 Likes

There is already a topic for this .

Just because he/she made a Topic similar doesn’t mean there desperate for likes.

6 Likes

I agree its a duplicate, but you have too know just because they created something similar doesn’t mean they want likes. Maybe they haven’t fully understand, “Search before posting”

1 Like

Can I use these pictures on an IF based instagram page?

Also, here is the link to the topic you should post at,

Apologies, I have recently joined and started using the site. Still finding my way around.

5 Likes

Yes feel free @Josh_Mcmunn :)

5 Likes

What do you mean by that. Thought this forum was for all who appreciate infinite flight and like to share there experiences with it. I’m not looking for likes in the slightest, I simply wanted to share the beauty of IF. Thanks

8 Likes

Thank you @Mr_ATC, appreciate it

5 Likes

Bit of constructive feedback. That response is useless, add the topic where the pictures can be posted don’t just say your wrong find the topic that already has the pictures in it

4 Likes

How would you like me to credit you??

Calm down, be nice about it. Your response is as pointless as it is unnecessary and bland and is best deleted. And as for you @JRRaviation calm down captain happy. Your post as well is as useless as the above and absolutely rude, also, it’s “closed” not locked.
@Anthony_Law welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Don’t mind the hotheadness, my apologies :)

5 Likes

Amazing pictures!
I love the second one.

2 Likes

hot head ness loooooooooooooooooooool

Calm down everyone. Just flag the topic as a duplicate and don’t make such a bug fuss about it! Take it to PM if you must but I really don’t see the point.

3 Likes

@Kevin Thank you, didn’t realise I disturbed the wasps nest lol!

1 Like

Haha! It tends to happen when I’m dealing with the above, not to the users that have respect for others :)

2 Likes

Gaskets ,now there is a twenty charcter rule