Your Infinite Flight Live Pet Peeves

Lol yep. Saw a person push from the bottom of the Y into another gate yesterday instead of pushing and turning around 😂

1 Like

oh no…Oh No…OH NO!

I’ll correct you since you are wrong — see AIP 6.5.1.2 https://www.airservicesaustralia.com/aip/current/aip/complete_21MAY2020.pdf

Keep it Real™…

3 Likes

“Clear for tak-e-off”

1.0k replys!!!

2 Likes

If I landed at a really big airport like KMEM and you were the only guy there, I’d park next to you 😂

1 Like

• People doing short haul flights with long haul aircraft.
• Flying to a controlled airport only for ATC to leave while enroute.
• EGLL and KJFK in the training server. Can’t stand that overcrowding 😂.

2 Likes

Do people do that?!?!

When others speed up to well over taxi speed (even on expert) and bomb it past you to beat you whilst taxiing to the runway… Very frustrating…

Yep. Quite sad to be honest

When people change their names to “Beta Tester” to make themselves feel cool. Not saying the Beta Testers aren’t cool (😎), it’s just the fake ones that are.

3 Likes

Haha, seen this all the time 😂 the worst bit is they don’t even act professional I’ve seen so many go through other players and tail strike on takeoff 🤦‍♂️

Cign :)

(Sometimes they are even spelt wrong, I’ve seen a few bete testers and beta tetsers)

2 Likes

(Another one but also an UNPOPULAR OPINION )

When People fly The Emirates / Aer Lingus A350 and Delta 787-8

3 Likes

In the DVA (Dubai Virtual Airlines) thread, they do mention something called Project Aurora where the airline’s pilots fly Emirates A350s between destinations that are currently not in Emirates’ route network. But I’m not sure about the Aer Lingus A350 and Delta 787

Biggest pet peeve is when I’m practicing my ATC skills on the training server and no one follows my directions. Example: When I tell them to tune into approach, they either ignore me or tune in, request approach, and then tune out right after.

3 Likes

When people take off and land at runways that aren’t in use just because there’s no ATC active

2 Likes

TRAINING SERVER

ATC controllers who tell me to taxi and or land at the only closed runway and I get reported for landing on the open runway

They can’t report you on the training server. Its a meaningless threat

2 Likes

When ATC shuts off while you’re inbound or in line to takeoff at a busy airport. chaos

2 Likes

The picture fits that situation perfectly lol

1 Like