When your grade 5 and someone escorts you and flys through your plane on expert 😬
This is very irritating as being a controller. The red circled Aircraft just doesn’t get in mind to make that left turn after I told the aircraft ahead to stop😤. Some people don’t know how to taxi!
Is that on expert?
Yeah you’re right, happened a few weeks ago at YSSY.
The biggest one for me is when people use their strobes/landing lights when taxiing. They could go on the forum and educate themselves about their usage of lights, but they would rather believe they are doing it the right way.
Wouldn’t this be worth mentioning in the feature request: “Drag and Taxi” Feature
TS1 ATC trolls… The ones who screw up your entire flight plan.
In some cases (like this picture) I don’t think it’s necessary tho. That pilot just didn’t watch to traffic ahead. We already have the “give way to…” option. In some cases it would be a nice addition for the realism. 50/50 choice.
My pet peeve? Realism:
A FLIPPIN KOREAN A380 AT GATWICK EGKK WHYYYYYYY.
The worst one is an Easyjet at EGLL.
That and 09L departures at EGLL or dual runway operations at EGKK!!!
My pet peeve is probably when an aircraft “accidentally” enters the runway I’m on final on.
Ahhhhhh. Don’t even get me started on 26R/04L. An ATC practising for IFATC at EGKK was active the other day, and I literally swear I soammed him telling him not to use 26R. Then proved my point by taxiing across it (for those who dont know 26R/04L is a relief runway at EGKK. The 2 runways are too close for safe operations, so instead it is used as a taxiway for mainly heavys.)
Absolutely, it’s 08R/26L and 08L/26R just to be pedantic. But completely agree with that!!!
- When people enter the runway when I’m on final
- When ATC vectors you 40nm a way from the airport
- When there’s an Alaska Airlines Dash-8 at LAX
- When People spam ATC
Grade 4: takes off with full power
- When someone doesnt check which runway is active and just takes off or lands on it.
- Peeps who dont know proper pushback etiquette
– Noobs handling Approach and Tower frequency on busy airports in the Training server
- People who dont follow NOTAM instructions and break spacing during group flights.
- when ATC on the training server makes someone take off when you’re on a 3nm final.
- Peeps who keep escorting you in an F22 when you’re trying to fly seriously (New checklist item: Report Button - As Required) lol
- When someone uses storbes during taxi
- Me when I land too hardly
- Someone going at 200 kts on short final
- Someone taking off with full power with an A320 or heavier aircraft
- Someone flying at 0.85 mach with an A320
- When I’m controlling an aircraft and I give a aircraft a command that they don’t like and then the aircraft just goes and doesn’t follow my instructions and does what they were planning on doing.
The last one was me more then I would like to admit 😬