Your Infinite Flight Firsts

Happy days, friends!

Let me know below something you’ve done for the first time in IF this week and moving forward.

This could be visiting a new airport you haven’t been to, first time flying a specific livery, reaching a number of landings milestone, and so on…

Yesterday, I accidentally landed without arming spoilers for the first time.

I do hope everyone is living well!

Cody :)

4 Likes

I succesfully did patterns for the first time and for someone who always relied on autoland in the past I’m really happy :)

2 Likes

Well, my baby brother threw my Dad’s iPad on mine, thus causing a mass collision so strong even the God of Thunder would cower, ending my hopes of happiness. He swung the tablet at accelerations even the Flash couldn’t span and wielded his robust pointing to terminate my iPad inflicting a spider gash.

9 Likes

Visited Croatia for the first time
Completed a 13h+ flight on the A350

4 Likes

Completed two 4 hour GA flights, on the C172 and Xcub, back to back.

3 Likes

I can hear the sound of that collision from here. Ouch 😬

Awesome, the other day I successfully took the 172 1000nm+ without stopping for fuel… 8 hours non stop hahaha

4 Likes

I flew on my phone for the first time this week! It’s so different from an iPad!

2 Likes

I’ve only ever flown on my phone, never tried a tablet cause I’m broke as beans

4 Likes

The note was like thunder jabbing your a dearest lodging overseeing to a bitter interlude of validity.

2 Likes

Tablets make a huge difference!

I don’t know if I consider myself as broke or money saving.

2 Likes

Successfully flew my first flyout, they are so much fun!

1 Like

So does my baby brother.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing them? :)

1 Like

@MThef
KSTS-MMTJ in the C172, 4:30
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 1.19.42 PM

MMTJ-KPAO in the Xcub
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 1.19.30 PM

Hugged the coast to avoid mountains.

1 Like

Not this week, but the last one i accidentally landed for the first time without my gears deployed in Moscow SVO. I wonder what was the guy taxiing on the ground thinking

2 Likes

I flew a 100% successful KSEA to PANC flight yesterday. It seems every time I fly to PANC my mom calls me on final or something dumb like that 😂

2 Likes

Ironic! I flew the same route on Delta! First time I buttered on the 737 in a while.

Nice!

more iron

I flew PANC to KSEA in the Delta livery but couldn’t land. App crashed, lol.

For some reason, the 737 is my best aircraft to land in IF.

2 Likes