Your IF New Years Resolution And Guess On What Will Happen In 2022

As 2022 is coming up behind the door, what is your New Year Resolution for this year or what do you think will be added or happen in 2022? I’d love to hear your ideas.

My New Years resolution in yo get to grade 4 (IDK if that’s a resolution) and I think that nearly every single airport will be 3D

2 Likes

Make my own night vision potions so I can actually see at night in the sim.

Taxi lights ain’t happening bruh

4 Likes

Can you teach me how to make the potions? I’ll find those useful lol

2 Likes

Minecraft at it’s finest

2 Likes

Spitting facts

1 Like

Hopefully will see VNAV for the entire flight in 2022. 😎

I really hope we will see airport lights. That’s the top of my wish list

1 Like

A few months ago I created a list of airports and places I want to explore in IF. The list is like over 120 airports, so my goal in 2022 is to explore all of them

1 Like

You can get it, its not hard as 5.

1 Like

My Infinite Flight New Years resolution is to fly at least once a day. Lately, I’ve been going through a lot and flying on Infinite Flight has made me happy. And, I’m predicting the moving jet bridges in the next update but will see.

1 Like

My resolution is to land aircraft better. I think in 2022 we’ll see a large rise in F-18s and E-Jets in the IF skies. As for updates, maybe updated lighting or a new aircraft. 👀

1 Like

My Infinite Flight resolution is to explore the IF world more while also remembering to take a step back every once in a while and take a break.

It’s a big feat, but I’d also like to try flying to every destination in the world at some point. We’ll see where the road takes us though.

As for something I’d like to see in infinite flight this coming year, I’d like to see more than anything Dynamic Lighting and at least some progress towards 3D terrain North of 60°.

2 Likes