Your hubs/focus cities.

I was wondering if you all had any specific airports you operate out of frequently, like hubs no matter which airline you fly. Personally I fly out of and to Jfk so it’s my main hub. Since i live a few miles from it. I Zurich, Vancouver, and Hong Kong are my other hubs. With London Heathrow, tokyo Haneda, and san Fransisco as my focus cities.
Share below I’m interested to see what’s just popular.

2 Likes

I’ve flown out of London a lot. Maybe KSTL my home airport, even though I’ve only been there a few times.

1 Like

I’ve don’t quite a bit out of JFK.

San Francisco, Hong Kong, and Mumbai would be my main “hubs”. I don’t really know about focus cities… Probably just the airports with good scenery… Which is a lot lol

1 Like

I love hkg. It doesn’t get the recognition it deserves though.

2 Likes

Sydney (YSSY) or Auckland (NZAA)

2 Likes

Hubs

• San Francisco International Airport
  • San Jose International Airport
  • Johannesburg, O.R Tambo
  • Accra Kotoka
  • Hong Kong
  • Seoul

Focus Cities

• Monterey
  • Washington Dulles
  • Nairobi
  • Seoul
  • Lanseria
  • Kruger
  • Geneva

Adding on more as I fly around and experience the Airports.

4 Likes

I hate that or Tambo doesn’t have the 15mm imagery. I’d love to fly from Heathrow to or tambo like in real life.

1 Like

It kills me slowly, trust me, especially since I live there. 😖

3 Likes

I’m not really a fan of Sydney since the days before global. You should join me on my flight from. Auckland to doha. I’m doing it soon. Message me for details bro.

1 Like

Sucks that the A380 is garbage in the sim. Or I’d do that lhr-or tambo A380 British airways flight that I’ve always seen on flight radar.

1 Like

Yup, they also operate the 747-400 which is better, I love flying into there at the Kruger National Aieport.

1 Like

I didn’t know that Krueger had an airport. I know of the wildlife park you’ll.

KCID - Cedar Rapids
KORD - Chicago O’Hare
KDEN - Denver

Mines has to be

KJFK
KMYR
KCLT

Have you done Charlotte to Heathrow, American airlines?

I’ve been thinking about flying to kord not sure if I’m really interested in that airport though.

1 Like

NZAA is my hub city

Focus cites

Wellington
Sydney
Melbourne
Queenstown
Christchurch
Nelson
New Plymouth
Houston
Honolulu