Your guide to: Jackson Hole Airport

Jackson Hole Airport - KJAC

Jackson Hole Airport serves as the main airport for the city of Jackson, Wyoming and the Teton county. Jackson Hole Airport is also one of the busiest airports in the state of Wyoming. It opened in 1930 and covers 533 acres and has one runway. Due to its short runway, some aircrafts like the A321 cannot operate out of this aircraft due to weight restrictions. This airport is regularly seen by smaller aircrafts such as the A319 and E175.

Terminals / Airlines + Destinations

Currently, this airport is operating 11 hard stand gates. This airport does not have any jet bridges.

Airlines Aircraft Operating Destinations
Alaska E175, 737-700 San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle
American Airlines A319 Chicago (ORD) Dallas (DFW), Miami, La Guardia
American Eagle CRJ7, Los Angeles, Phoenix (PHX)
Delta Airlines E175, A319, 757-200 Atlanta, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City
Delta Connection E175 Salt Lake City
Sun Country 737-700, 737-800 Bozeman, Minneapolis
United Airlines A319, A320, E175, 737-700 Chicago (ORD), Denver, Houston (IAH), Newark
United Express A319, A320, E175 Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco

Airport Diagram

Runways and SIDs/STARs

There is only one runway at this airport. It is runway 1/19 and it is 6298 x 155 ft and is asphalt.

Departures

Arrivals/Approaches

Check out here for more information

Thanks for reading!

10 Likes

Alaska operates the B737-700 to Seattle during peak seasons! Id recommend changing this

1 Like

Ok thank you.

Otherwise this is amazing and greatly appreciated

Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t think Sun Country does this

They start it in July 2023

Interesting! I didn’t know that!
Where did you find the info

And a few other places

1 Like

This is one of my favorite airports ever, my approach into it from Atlanta (back in August) was one of the most surreal experiences in my life! Simply majestic!

1 Like

I remember this

Can you do one of these for DCA, MCO, and SJU, please?

1 Like

That is, if you haven’t already for those airports.

Keeping this open

1 Like

Just a note, Sun Country no longer operates the 737-700 to or from Bozeman or Jackson Hole. They are phasing the -700s out in favor of 737-800s, -900s, and, eventually, the MAX 9.