Your guide to Dublin Airport - (EIDW)

Great guide! You’ve probably noticed that the taxiway going up to 28R is closed in game, this was the work around while it was closed in real life.

2 Likes

Yeah i saw construction vehicles thanks for this do you not mind if I quote this in the thread?

1 Like

Yeah no problem at all. The taxiway is now opened in real life but unfortunately the satellite imagery showed it still under construction so it wasn’t put in.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the information

1 Like

Can’t wait to use the new runway 😁

1 Like

No problem! I might add that most IFATC controllers know that 16/34 is used for taxiing in real life but there is also some that don’t allow it so i’d recommend sticking to the taxiway’s during heavy traffic etc or when a controller has the cross runway in use for deps and arrivals. I am a controller myself and always allow taxiing on 16/34 like plenty of others.

1 Like

That’s good to know but me personally I don’t mind taxing by terminal 1

1 Like

The today update for EIDW is not the finished product I was expecting.
The taxiways in the new apron and runway is not finished, parts are missing & no new terminal building☹️
But your post just explained it, thanks

2 Likes

Also no new SIDS and STARS for the new runway 😳

1 Like

I know it’s crazy one day hopefully

1 Like

Infinite Flight haven’t updated their NAV database in a while, it’s not the scenery editors fault the database just needs an update with all the new SID’s and STAR’s I believe

2 Likes

Yeah i think they get all of that from NAVBLUE but let’s hope that the waypoint names are unique so we won’t have this random waypoint in America or someplace

1 Like

Haha happens me quite a bit

1 Like

Well here is 2 charts I found if this helps

1 Like

Just a quick lil notam here, ethiopian airlines its cutted there route on the 29th of October, this month this year. Its very sad but be prepared because im flying out the day after that and im already crying😭. But seriously if your down there ethiopian are gonna get a water salute so not worth missin😉

2 Likes

Oh I’ll miss seeing them at EIDW coming in from Addis Ababa then of to Chicago and Washington in there 787 and a350 and odd time 777.

1 Like

Yeah sad times😭

2 Likes

Yeah very sad times I’ll update my thread now thanks for the information

No problem👍

1 Like

Update

This place is now finished, the builders finally completed construction (thank you IFAET)
Now we no longer have to taxi through Terminal 1 just to access 28R

This also means that

Now the Drag and taxi works perfectly now however still be careful but it and now
Traffic flow for this area has improved alot.

Here are the pictures

Enjoy.

1 Like