Your Guide at Cannes Mandelieu Airport

Hello and welcome to this guide about Cannes Mandelieu airport and the companies that operate on the airport, the airport is not 3D since it’s game creation, I would like to do it soon. Personally I live on Cannes and my father work there, Cannes Mandelieu airport is a private international airport. Cannes Mandelieu is a dynamic platform, attentive to the requirements of its customers, with a top-of-the-range image and exemplary facilities in sustainable development. The second French airport in terms of business.

Enjoy your reading!

IMG_6226

Airport Summary

In 1908, an aero club was founded, in connection with the automobile club, but for lack of an aerodrome, it would not have any real action before 1928. On January 26, 1932, it merged with the Aéroclub de Cannes and the Club d’Aviation de Cannes, becoming the Aéroclub de Cannes, chaired by Colonel Antonin Jules Chapelet, setting up its head office at the Carlton on the Croisette and acquiring a distribution body: the review Ailes d’Azur.

Airlines and Terminals

All private airlines are allowed with Private Jets. The airport has only one terminal, others remains to flying clubs.

AIRPORT OPERATIONS
LANDING RWY DEPARTURE RWY
17 17
35 35
LANDING RWY DEPARTURE RWY
04 22

RUNWAY 35 IS USED ONLY IF THE WEATHER IS BAD
Note : Runways 22 and 04 are only used for flying clubs and class A aircrafts.

⚠️ BETWEEN R17 AND TAXIWAY, THERE IS A SMALL GRASS RUNWAY (550m*50m) THIS CAN BE USED AS PARKING, RUNWAY OR TAXIWAY ⚠️

Control Tower

The airport has only one control tower, this is the main tower.

Bonus photo

With Aeronautics class :)

⚠ Standard taxiway routes ⚠

START LOCATION

⚠ All start locations have their own gate stops like IRL, please follow instructions ⚠️

Departure SIDS      

Runway 17

Runway 35

Can’t find, will be added if I find it.

Runway 22

Can’t find, will be added if I find it.

STAR 

Runway 17-35

Approach (APP)

Runway 17

Runway 35

Runway 17-35B

Runway 22 and 04

Can’t find it, will be added if I find it.

Thank you for reading this thread, if you have any questions, comment it !

Note : some photos were found on Internet, few one were token by me :)

4 Likes

this is a great guide! I will have to fly here sometime!

2 Likes