Your first love (Airplane wise)

So I looked and couldn’t find another thread about this and I thought why not? So what was the first airplane you fell in love with as an AvGeek?

For me it was the BA 747-4 in real life but in a flight sim it was the KLM 738 in X-Plane

Southwest 738. The first plane I’ve ever flown in and the last plane I’ve flown on (As of now)

1 Like

Never flown southwest but love the 738 any day

1 Like

Southwest is my favorite airline. I’ve flown with them for almost all my flights. Of course I’ve flown on Delta, United, etc. but Southwest is my favorite so far 😂

Hey there! Great question to engage with the community! Unfortunately this topic belongs or is more fitting in the #real-world-aviation category. At this time you are trust level one and to post in that category requires for the user to be trust level two. I’m not going to change this topic category as your not of trust level quite yet. Keep liking and contributing positively and you’ll be able to post in that category!

1 Like

Oh cheers boss
I’ll wait to reboot this when I get to TL2

tui 787 or 737

Westjet 737 first plane and last plane (as of now)

B77W first plane I have ever been in in irl
In IF it was the 737-700 because when I first started pre-global I didn’t have pro and just practiced approaches at ksfo

In real life, I didn’t really care what plane it was. I just loved all of them. When I first joined IF, it was the American Airlines 77W

We have a number of existing topics in #real-world-aviation regarding your aviation interest.

2 Likes