Your first live flight

Lots of violations

Yeah I had 50% standing and flew into SFO airspace (which was unavoidable).

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

oh dear, I gained 50+ violations in my first 1 hour of playing, however this was at the beginning of live and even if you were a complete noob you had to go on 1 server, meaning violations were plentiful

1 Like

Mine was Boeing 737-700 from KHAF to KSFO

1 Like

My first flight was on an us airways a321 I was was heading from Khaf to sfo(which I was and noob)back then I had live for one month and I don’t have it.

1 Like

My first Live flight was with Tigerair VA and I departed with my buddy on WSSS 02L from the SASCO hangar

Other than that, when I first got Live, I went for ATC first 😂

1 Like

My first flight on Live was stalking a Southwest 737 in the New York region on FFS. As I’d never seen another plane besides me on IF, I wanted to see how it looked.

1 Like

Off topic: There was a time before PG? Wow.

1 Like

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/live-at-last/8190?u=pilot8
😳

One word- confused. I took off from Palo Alto (such a peanut) and flew straight into sfo and brought my standing to 30% was not very fun until the 747 came up out, then it was hilarious.

1 Like

i dont remember a lot. Need to search in my old iPhone screenshoots in my external hard drive to find that (i will posting pics in a dedicated thread!)

I remember seeing each time 3 or 4 planes holding short at KHAF, i remember the European server or USA server and first server issues…

I remember a 747 have blocked the hold short line for 10 minutes so everybody has taxiing beside him in the grass.
I remember seeing what we say often in Playground. I was in line up RWY 30, waiting 2 aircrafts to take off, i waited in a long time, thinking “move on!!! i will get a violation for runway blocking!!!” so i was the first to get the violation and was been disconnected.

This is why i have a lot of violations today (~180), a lot of them is coming from my firsts live hours

I remember also growing my Standing… Started at 50%, violations, 0%, and after some flights it was growed until 80% when i came out of SanFran and decided to come in LAX, i see a lot of planes in KLAX (more than we’ll see today in PG) and enjoying.

i promise all of you to show all my firsts Live screenshot if i can find them!
Also, my first live subs was buyed in Sept 2014.

With Infinite Flight Live, Global Flight will be togheter the 2 biggests and best things that Infinite Flight deserve!

1 Like

Garuda Indonesia’s/Malaysia Airlines’s (I forgot, but between of them) B738 on WSAC ;)

1 Like

Here is my first live flight history.

My first live flight was at KHAF and I made a lot of violations. When I flew to KSFO, I was not online anymore. And I don’t know why, I flew more then 250 knots under the FL100. But after few days I discovered my standing was under the 50 and more information about violations. Then I flew and landing much and my grade was higher and higher.

2 Likes

You mean KHAF?

Yess! Sometimes I hate autocorrect.

1 Like

It was the day live was released. KHAF was packed. Everyone taxied through everyone else trying to get to the runway. (Guilty). I took off going south at the same time as someone else going the other way. I then ended up getting multiple airspace violations for trying to land at KSFO.

1 Like

My first flight on live was back when KHAF was the big thing. I was in a c172 and I was doing the proper things so I departed found a small airport, did some touch and goes and went back to KHAF. I then spawned in a west jet 737 and did some flights around SF before flying with my brother in the Sydney region

1 Like