Your first live flight

Describe your first Live flight in a single comment!

Yeah, my first aircraft was an A320 in the SF region. I don’t see why it’s a rule but okay. Anyway, it was pretty fun and it took a while to understand Unicom, but I took off from a small airport with little room, but it was rather fun.

1 Like

I remember my first flight. It was in a 737 at KHAF. Airport was very crowded, and I took to the skies. Being NorCal is pretty small compared to other regions, I left soon after.

2 Likes

Read this. It’ll help you understand.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

My first flight was in the C172 at KHAF. It was very busy as usual but I managed to get in a few patterns before ending my flight.

1 Like

Yes but why is the rule there if it instantly becomes exempt?

1 Like

Alright, you have a point. I’ll remove the rules.

id describe my first flight as bleh. it was in the 737 being it is my fave plane it was a ksql. after like 10 minuites of my just listening to the Unicom i decided to go ahead as i felt i knew what i was doing it was uneventful took of from ksql the litteraly turned around and landed at LAX.

1 Like

1 Like

Same here. It was before the playground only advanced and free flight and no ATC just Unicom

1 Like

I don’t know what aircraft I used, but my first flight was in KHAF, with a low standing.

1 Like

1 Like

I wanted so fast As possible XP I yaught that you must fly very long (you must make touch and Goes for much XP)so I flew a few time from TNCM to TFFR and back

2 Likes

First live flight was before we had FF/ ATC PG or ADV servers and only had Unicom.

used a C172 and planned to do circuits at Blackbushe (EGLK, my local airport) in order build up XP. However as EGLK Is surrounded by Class Bravo Airspace ( EGLL to the East and EGLF to the South) I was picking up as many airspace violations as I was gaining standing!!

Next flights I moved down to Lasham ((EGHL) in order to build up without the violations.

2 Likes

I flew KRHV - KHAF in a Cessna 208.

2 Likes

I flew on Solo for quite some time before I bought a month of live. I had bought several aircraft and regions.
The first flight on Live probably was from EHRD to EHAM.
I can still remember it felt really different. More real! More pressure as well. :) More exciting!
It was great! I bought Live+ even before that month was up! I’m now on my second year of Live+.

3 Likes

In a B737 in KHAF.
I had flown a lot in Solo before getting Live.
I was extremely disappointed. Everyone was flying over each other, taking-off from taxiways, taxiing at 50kts, no patience at all…

I then went ASAP on Playground, then on Advanced. I then thought that I had not spent 5€ for nothing.

3 Likes

KHAF…
That is all

1 Like

Mine was at L35, SoCali in a 737. My first 10 ATC commands were wrong. My settings we all in the lows…

It was on 23rd February 2015.

1 Like