Your First Advanced Server Flight

Comment about your first Advanced Server Flight. Tell me everything! If you want, it can be simple.

I would if I could remember.

12 Likes

Absolutely amazing and I knew that I was flying in a server of maturness and joyness with proper Controllers.

1 Like

Mine was in the Caribbean, I was so scared of getting ghosted I couldn’t calm down lol, this was a while ago though

2 Likes

i was there for 2 min then got please follow instruction command. I ended it because i didnt wanted to be ghosted and didnt come back to advanced for a week😅

6 Likes

I am allowed to fly on advanced but I never have because whenever I try to no one is on :(

2 Likes

In fact … It was bad lol !!

1 Like

I was scared I would get a ton of violations, not so bad at all. It’s very fun and very real, just have to pay attention.

3 Likes

It was SAN to PSP in an indiGo A320-200 I think. If not, then it was my first memorable flight on advanced. Mark Denton was flying a 737 BBJ-1 also

1 Like

I took off in a Cessna 208 in the London Region and never landed.

2 Likes

When ATC was released, a calm flight to WMKK from WSSS. Jeebak and Nick were my controllers.

1 Like

It was like having dinner in a five star restaurant. Playground is like McDonald’s.

3 Likes

i had a Q400 in Singapore and landing at that airport with the super steep approach. well i crashed, re spawned and got ghosted for unruly behavior!

1 Like

Reading all these stories lol. Is it really like this? I don’t fly on advanced because the region I like to fly in is always quiet.

1 Like

I got ghosted by ATC at PHNL lol. Had no idea about rules.

1 Like

I did a low pass at TNCM and got ghosted😑

1 Like

My first couple of flights on advanced were at KPSP and also at PHOG. I flew in the Cessna 208 and did patterns. It was a while before I did point “a” to point “b” flying.

2 Likes

Hawaii flight got ghosted

1 Like

Which airport did you land at? WSSS? Or are you referring to the SinKL region?

I don’t remember my first flight on Advanced lel

1 Like