Your Favourite Spotify Playlists While Playing IF

What is your favourite Spotify music playlits, while playing IF. Mines are Relax Daily tracks. Mainly while Landing. Realx Daily 25 makes my landings amazing. In cockpit mood it feels like music bursting from the cockpit. Oman Airs music is the best for me, have any of you heard it? Whats yours?

3 Likes

The Official Air Canada Virtual Airlines Music Playlist is going to make me butter the bread daily 😉

7 Likes

If I choose to listen to music while I’m flying, I’ll usually just be generic and go with the “Today’s Top Hits” playlist.

1 Like

I am going to try and listen to that. XD

Low-fi hip hop calms down my senses when flying. It’s honestly one of the best things to listen to. IMO.

1 Like

That’s a thing 😂😂😂…

I like jazz trios such as Oscar Peterson, Beegie Adair. Great flying/landing music.
Excellent topic btw.

1 Like

Where do I find that?

Logic, Lil Uzi, Migos, 21 Savage, Meek Mill, some of Kanye’s old albums, Drake and some rock and roll (Metallica, AC/DC, Mötley Crüe, and the likes) get me going pretty good and help me relax

2 Likes

I listen to Jazz Generaly.

3 Likes

System Of A Down, Five Finger Death Punch, All That Remains, Rammstein.

1 Like

I have a playlist on Spotify called “Space / Future ambiance” and fits perfectly with planes.
Once during a hard landing caused by strong winds, I looked for “War drums song” on YouTube to add some drama ahah

2 Likes

Who? jazz is a large net haha

2 Likes

Well… I have a playlist on Google play music called nighto flighto. It’s what I have playing in the background whilst I sleep.

1 Like

Oscar Peterson is a good choice. One piano trio recording I love is The Ahmad Jamal Trio “Live at the Pershing” from 1958.

2 Likes

I monitor 121.5, just kidding xD

I listen to this instrumental Japanese band called Toconoma. Usually on flights above 45min and below 2hrs.

1 Like

Basically the charts, pop music and some rap in cruise. You gotta have mettalica in a F-16 tho!!!

Classic Rock and 80s for the win!

1 Like

I’d highly recommend Kahoot music on a 3hr repeat ;)

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t listen to music while playing Infinite Flight.

Also, Spotify disabled my account :(