Your favourite first class!

To start us off my favourite first class is Singapore Airlines’ A380 first class suite!
Isnt it just beautiful?
Share your favourites!
-Lucas

11 Likes

Got to be Etihad (even thou I have never flown with them ) !

5 Likes

4 Likes

That is such a beautiful bed! I would definitely fly with them.

BA First is pretty good! Especially the food.

2 Likes

Yes, agree with you

3 Likes

Can only comment that Singapore Business Class is the best around , so their first class must be out of this world!!

Never been in first class :(

6 Likes

I should try it then.

1 Like

You should, it’s very good! :)

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has beaten the Etihad A380 first class suite just yet:

8 Likes

Emirates, never flown with them, but Casey Neistat :)

5 Likes

None of them makes me dream.
I mean, sure, it’s much more comfortable than economic class, but I hate all this bling bling stuff

All I want is a good armchair and and a good meal. A flight is boring, no matter what, I would love to see interesting conferences, mini concerts, or to have some PS4s on board !

At least, that’s what I would do if I was CEO of an airline :)

1 Like

I have to say Virgin Atlantic since that’s the only airline I flew on in first class.

But in general, I would say the Etihad Residence!

3 Likes

Are the seats facing away from the window? If so, worst class ever :P

4 Likes

Yeah, it isn’t the best, but you can still look out if you turn your head around. But otherwise, it was a great flight

Look, if this isn’t you’re favourite then, you…you’re…I’ll leave it at that.

http://www.etihad.com/en-us/experience-etihad/flying-reimagined/the-residence/

8 Likes

I’m a die hard Emirates loyalist , and on a recent trip with EK in first class even the crew admitted that it was far superior ! 😂😂

1 Like

I have a preference for Emirates too, but I think Etihad caught everyone off guard a bit.

I think Emirates will respond accordingly though, still plenty of A380s and 777s to be delivered in future.

3 Likes

A lot of First Classes get to the point where it’s quite pointless for a flight. All I want is a lie-flat seat, entertainment, and good food. The extra stuff is nice but not necessary.

1 Like