Your favourite airports to arrive at

What are your favourite airports to land at? Personally I like Santiago because of the nice scenery.

6 Likes

Honestly I love flying into Auckland Internatinal in NZ! not only is it my home airport the final approach onto 05R is really cool!

5 Likes

I have landed there before when I flew from Doha to Auckland. It looks quite cool I agree.

2 Likes

I usually Depart from ANYWHERE To RKSI

Because It’s My Home 🏡 !

4 Likes

Kathmandu Airport’s approach is pretty cool and very close to the mountains.

2 Likes

Yeah I have been there before and the mountains look amazing.

2 Likes

I flew there from London in IF.

All Of the Moscow airports, Its my city and I just love the airports

2 Likes

Yeah Moscow is a nice place to land

KABUL AIRPORT OAKB PERIOD!!😚🥰🤩🇦🇫🇦🇫🇦🇫🇦🇫 Very nice approach indeed!

3 Likes

I like landing at airports with nice approaches :)

My home airport NZRO; 36 flies a big bank over city and onto short final and 18 takes you down over the pretty lakes of Rototua.

4 Likes

Wow sounds like a nice place

1 Like

Well there are definitely more airports with better scenery and stuff but my favourite approach would be Changi Airport because it’s my home country airport and arriving there feels like reaching home even if it’s in a simulator

Apart from Changi Airport would be Princess Juliana Airport actually

3 Likes

Even though BIKF is flat in Infinite Flight, I do like this approach. It reminds me of the breathtaking views I had when travelling to Iceland: the huge glaciers, the desolate landscapes of the Reykjanes peninsula… (who knows one day this scenery becomes real)

Second comes EKCH. I once had the chance to enjoy an approach into Kastrup airport on a sunny day without low-hanging clouds. The captain told me this weather combo was exceptional.

Third comes GCTS. A marvellous view on the Teide volcano upon arrival.

1 Like

Yeah I have flown to Changi airport in real life before. My favourite part is on short final when you fly over the lake with ships in it.

1 Like

Lisbon at night. I flew in a couple times on the night time flights from ZHR and FRA, and staring at the statue of christ the King and the 25 of April Bridge are as breathtaking as the final approach over the dense city center.

Landing at night is definitely a cool experience.

I have seen pictures of it and I would love to go there one day.

1 Like

I think you are referring to the Singapore Strait