Your Favourite Airport?

What is your favourite airport in this list?

• KJFK- JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
  • KLAX- LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
  • LSZH- ZURICH KLOTEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
  • VGHS- HAZRAT SHAHJALAL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
  • EGLL- LONDON HEATHROW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
  • EGKK- LONDON GATWICK AIRPORT

0 voters

5 Likes

Would have said KJFK but without jet bridges it’s complicated…

5 Likes

In this case, it’s London Heathrow since it’s the airport I have the closest ties to (even though I have been to none of them in real life)

Not on the list but KIAD is my fav and OTHH is also they are super good for doing flights

DFW and DAL just waiting for buildings

2 Likes

@Ethan_Brown I know right. I can’t to see them in 3D!

1 Like

Wooo go team London Heathrow. Even with the shambolic technology an long queues, its still pog

Not on the list but RDM or SAN

KJFK All the way because it is my home airport I have done over 100 flights out of there in my 14 years of life

aight where the gatwick gang at

Same with Chicago

1 Like

I like KJFK and VGHS because I been to JFK the most out of all the other airports I been to and I like VGHS because I also been have there many times.

I’m just questioning what this is

1 Like

Oh, it’s in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
You can look at the Wikipedia page about the airport

1 Like

Ah well, from the list I’d say LSZH, I’ve been to KLAX EGLL and KJFK irl but if we are talking about airport’s that I’ve been to I’d say DXB or BCN

I also been to DXB it’s a pretty nice airport also I been to AUH which is Abu Dhabi International Airport and MCO is cool too

my worst airport though, is EWR.

My worst is either MEX (Home airport) or LAX (I hate LAX), I also like AMS and VIE

Worst is Medan Kualanamu Airport and Newark Liberty and my favourites are Hong Kong, Tokyo Narita, Guangzhou Baiyun, Amsterdam Schiphol and Singapore Changi.

Can’t wait *.

1 Like

I would say that KJFK but without jetbridges working isn’t the same