Your favorite flight route?

WSSS-WMKK
KLAX-KSAN
KLAX-MMTJ
EGKK-EGBB
EHAM-EDDL

I don’t do a lot of flights at once because of the floating point bug. It annoys me A LOT

1 Like

KNUC-KPSP, KSAN-KVCV, KMIA-KTPA or KPIE :)

1 Like

EGBB- EGLC and KSAN - KLAX

1 Like

Lgw-Tia
Tia-vie

LGA-YYZ
EWR-YTZ
Newark to billy bishop is fun with a dash 8 and approach is nice
LGA-YYZ is flown with erj irl with Air Canada and Air Canada jazz

KLAX-KPSP with United CRJ200

I like EGLC-EGHH, PHNL-PHOG, MMTJ-KSAN and WSSS-WMBT.

In Infinite Flight

MIA-TPA. It’s long enough that you can climb up to the mid 20s and simulate an actual flight pretty well. Some regions you can’t really simulate a real world flight (SFO, NYC, etc.) so that’s why I like the big regions like Florida and Hawaii.

1 Like

I reccomend you check my (pretty neglected) flight reviews page: Flight Reviews - Post your Reviews Here!

My personal favorites are Mumbai - Chicago or Frankfurt //or Munich - Chicago

3 Likes

Lol I guess I just bumped the topic after, well, 5 months XD

I like doing the Los Angeles - Sydney route the best. Also, here are some tips on What to do during a long haul flight

Has to be EGNT-EHAM (Newcastle to Amsterdam) only about an hour however overlooking the north sea at 20000ft is beautiful.

KJFK-KBOS, I usually do KJFK-WIPOR-KBOS, but you are the boss. Pretty short haul, take you about 50 minutes, you have a lot of aircraft choices, I usually go with Delta 717, 319, JetBlue E190, 320 and American 320 or 321.

1 Like

RJTT to RJBB is my favorite. You can see very beautiful Mt. Fuji.
I always enioy it!!!

2 Likes

EKCH-VTBS thai airways ✌🏼

domestically: KJFK-KBOS, use JetBlue A320 or Delta A319.
internationally: ZSPD-KJFK, use generic (China Eastern) B77W or Delta 77L(Delta doesn’t operate this route, imagine it is a route share for China Eastern.

Phoenix to Denver on either the PEEKK3 or LDORA2 arrivals is very scenic. Would recommend!

1 Like

@Tim_B it’s like Groundhog Day! Lmao!