your fastest landing speed?

For some reason i had an idea of landing a plane in 420 knots.
-i did it on the MD-11 F in KLAX.
-eventually, i still manage to stay on the middle line.
-used 100% reverse thrust and stop at the end of the runway.
-i tried on the A380
-it didn’t work lol.

so what’s you guys fastest landing speed?
ಠ_ಠ
sorry if it’s a duplicate post

greetings, virgin28

3 Likes

To the crew, cargo and breaks of that MD-11F:

RIP.

(So basically you just throttle up and land with max speed? How’s that something you can achieve? Where’s the challenge? It’s just speed, isn’t it? I don’t see how you can make a competition out of that)

16 Likes

I should probably try it, let’s go grab a Ryanair 737.

48 Likes

It depends on the aircraft in question but no aircraft will land at those speeds!

1 Like

480 kts indicated. B748. Wayyyy above MTOW. Used most of runway 35 at Edwards AFB (39000ft rwy)

Mission accomplished, back to professionalism now. Have a video if someone wants to see the landing

6 Likes

219kts with a E190 at AMS

6 Likes

To anyone who was at the BAVA Flash Race, you’d have seen me landing a 744 at 509kts without crashing 😉

7 Likes

Can I see the video maybe PM it to me…

1 Like

Mine was 635kts on a A380. Sounds nuts but it was on Casual Server. That was my favorite landing of all time.

7 Likes

Once tried 600 knots

At LGA

That was fun.

3 Likes

I once landed at 1K knots in an F-22

It was on solo.

4 Likes

You guys are nuts…

5 Likes

For me it was extremely hard, I landed pretty far down the runway and overran rip.

2 Likes

the strangest part is that i can still manage to keep the aircraft on the centre line 🙌🙌😂😂

almost the end of runway lol

4 Likes

I do send the link? Thanks

1 Like

Me? IDK, 200 Knots? I don’t know the airplane, Definitely solo, Maybe an F-18?
EDIT: I try to keep it as realistic as possible lol

4 Likes

When I first started playing Infinite Flight I would always land at 300+ kts. It wasn’t until after I joined the community and started watching tutorials that I thought “hmm, maybe that’s why I have such a hard time landing.”

5 Likes

Has anyone tried landing upside down? I’m sure people have, it requires quite a bit of speed 😂

1 Like

let me try, interesting lol

1 Like

Yeah, most Infinite Flight planes have no ‘crash sensors’ on the top of the aircraft, so it’s pretty easy but hilarious to watch.

Just remember, speed is key! 😁

1 Like