Your Dream Infinite Flight Setup!

My current phone is my dream setup actually :D

1 Like

i don’t have a dream setup once i can play infinite flight i’m good :)

2 Likes

My dream is to have y device hooked up to a yoke, throttles, etc., and have it hooked up to screens in my own home cockpit.

iPad for IF, computer for charts and liveFlight Connect.

2 Likes

My dream is:

1. To have a fully equipped joystick with mixture control, yoke/rudder control, and of course aileron and elevator control
  2. An apple TV and Iphone X or IPad Pro
  3. My own virtual cockpit

But I’m a broke teenager so that will never happen.

2 Likes

honestly, the dream would be to run infintie flight on all my old devices that i have, and to play IF when im on an actually flight. then i could be predicting the landing and all!

1 Like

My dream is to run IF on my most accurate flight sim, that is currently running FS9. FS9 is okay, but it’s outdated and doesn’t have as many aircraft. I would have to convert everything to mac, but other than that it shouldn’t be too hard. Hoping to try and get IFC working with it soon.

Well, iPad for gate charts…
I also feel that a phone is easier than an iPad for infinite flight. Just for me eh?

1 Like

Best ipad to run IF, all of the third party apps

Another ipad to run fore flight and MD11 yoke that is modified so that it works in IF and some good aviation headphones. (I already have saitek X52 but i want yoke)

A real cockpit would be nice…

1 Like

All I need is a good iPad that will run IF smoothly and be able to record smoothly.

This my dream Infinite Flight setup. Period.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment!

I have changed the setup somewhat from what you see here. I now use an Nvidia Shield (2017) as my IF device (still Android) and now have the throttle quadrant in a stand-alone base instead of velcro’d to the side of the yoke housing.

The Mad Catz MOJO was not “Global” compatible. The Nvidia Shield is.

1 Like

IF to be on PC. That would be a great setup…

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more my friend ahah

You definitely should get that out of any of them if you do. I use an X, and it’s frame rate is amazing.

1 Like

How many frames can u get with X?

I would love it, but Christmas is done and I didn’t get a new phone. Stuck with my bottom-of-the-barrel iPhone5s I guess…

2 Likes

(2x ipad air 2, macbook pro and saitek x52 joystick and throttle)(this is my setup)

7 Likes