Your device is not compatible with this app

Device: Xiaomo 13 Pro
Operating system: HyperOS,Android14

My device is Xiaomi 13pro, Pengpai OS, Android 14, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8gen2. Google Store shows that it is not compatible with my device and cannot be installed or played,even if installed, it will crash and cannot be played,I hope it can be resolved as soon as possible

Welcome to the community!

Is your device’s bootloader locked? Infinite Flight cannot be installed on devices with an unlocked bootloader, as it requires a Play Protect certification - which gets invalidated if the bootloader isn’t locked. We can check whether your device has Play Protect certification - to do that, open your Play Store → Settings → About, and send a screenshot of what “Play Protect certification” says. If your device is Play Protect certified, this should say “Device is certified”.

If you cannot install it through the Google Play Store, then you’re installing it through 3rd-party APK stores - these versions are not officially distributed by IF and are very likely to be problematic. Bugs encountered on these will not be fixed.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, but I have the same issue on my Samsung. It might due to your processor, as Infinite Flight only works with 64 bit ones. I recommend getting CPU Z as it gives you a lot of details about your device. Another problem might just be that your device hasn’t been yet available for Infinite Flight. Once again, I’m sorry to hear that, and I wish you the best of luck to get it resolved!

This theory can be ruled out for the following reasons:

1. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 that OP’s device runs is a 64-bit processor, and was last year’s Android flagship. It wouldn’t make sense to install a 32-bit OS on a flagship 64-bit processor.
  2. While a 32-bit version of Android can be installed on a 64-bit processor, this would mean that the OS would only be able to access 4GB of RAM - which would make even less sense, considering that the Xiaomi 13 Pro has RAM configs of 8GB and 12GB only. This would render 50-66% of the RAM on the device useless (depending on the config).
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.