Your best Infinite Flight 'Photoshops'

Here’s a place for you to show off your best Infinite Flight ‘photoshops’ you have made!

Feel free to put this in a different category as I’m not sure it is currently in the correct.

Here's an example:

I made this Embraer E190-E2 from the E190 on Infinite Flight (generic livery).
As you see I removed the sharklets and much more.

Who else can do better? I’m sure you can! Show off you ‘photoshops’ guys!

Signing out,

Vinne

5 Likes

I have zero skills in photoshopping, let alone editing 😂

2 Likes

Why don’t you give it a try? :)

1 Like

I don’t even know where to start 😭

The mods intended the #screenshots-and-videos category to avoid threads like “best screenshots” and “best photoshops” and so that people would be able to showcase their pictures on their own thread. I would say just create a thread showcasing your own photoshopping skills and let others do the same.

Photoshop battle in IFC😂

I don’t know if changing the shading/color is photoshop or not, but anyway, here you Go! 😃👍🏻😄 image image

5 Likes

Really nice edit, but I meant photoshops. For example, a picture of an A350 flying above mount fuji in IF.

1 Like

If photoshopping, please add rains, clouds, water drops on wind-shield, storm, thunder, illuminated towns by night, 3D buildings & trees, and so on.
[edit] if I have a spare moment I will for you all…

1 Like

Here you have mine :)

you can find more on my Instagram: @infinite_flight_spain But I think I should not do this … :)

7 Likes

image image

9 Likes

The goal of the #screenshots-and-videos category is to get away from massive threads that go on and on. This allows individuals to highlight their work in their own thread and receive feedback that is not mixed in with a hundred other posts.

10 Likes